Sunday, May 10, 2009

A New Trek

This evening I went with my eldest son to see the latest Star Trek movie, aptly named “Star Trek.”

I have little to say about it except that it is jaw droppingly fantastic. It puts the Star Trek franchise onto a whole new level, setting off in a new direction in an alternate reality.

The special effects are amazing and CGI or not, everything looks completely real. The action was ongoing with no chance of getting bored.

It occurred to me watching this film that I was watching something special and got a shiver up my spine.

The film is brilliant. Go and see it. I can't wait for the next one.

Live long and prosper!

2 comments:

The Retired One said...

I have heard nothing but good comments about the movie....we hope to go and see it soon!

Siddhartha said...

I do not go to see movies quite often; but it looks like a good movie.